Monday, July 2, 2007

Jobless a whole month

It feels not good when you go to office and just do the browsing thing or worse do chatting. Almost one month i don't get involved in projects. Yes I sometime still get a little job from CCBI RED for warranty, but it just a few. I guess next month my RDA will approach zero, weleh2.

Actually this can be a good time for me because i have a lot of time but since my laptop is still repaired because of bluetooth problem, i can't optimize my time to do what i've always dreamed to be done. Yes, I always dreams to have a shareware products for a start and my own company the next. FYI, I have a friend that do business in shareware software just guess how much he earns each month, it's 80 millions a month. Wow, it's a big number not for me but it might be for you.

I have some ideas to be realized but because of limited time and less of fortune i can't make it done.
Hope this week I can get back my laptop.

No comments: