Thursday, June 21, 2007

What a terrible week or not?

First because of my bluetooth are not working in my laptop, I almost lost my important data. Yes, you can imagine how if you are in my position. It really suck, you lost the data that you have been working on for almost years.
But thanks to the application from runtime.org I can get my data back . I have to thanks to them but hehe... I used their product without licence, I cracked it. What a shame of me :D.
I think their product is such a good and very useful product. This made me to an idea, how if I make a tool like them. How if i sell it just a half of their price. Hmmm, it's a good idea. I can earn more money from it, hehe....
The idea behind is very simple. What you have to do is searching the lost file system. In my thought you just searches the lost file system by their signature. For FAT and NTFS, almost of their entities have a signature. Just find the entities and construct the file system and sim salabim you'll get your lost file system. :D

No comments: